Terms and Conditions
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
We, in our sole discretion, may amend, revise or update these Terms and any additional terms and conditions that may apply, in its sole discretion, and it will post the amended Terms in the relevant section of the InvoiceBuilder.com website. We shall notify you of any material changes via email. The changes will come into effect immediately unless otherwise specified in the notice of change. Your continued use of Invoice Builder after any changes to the Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- USE OF INVOICE BUILDER
- Invoice Builder is provided to you as an online based software service enabling you to create, save and download your own personalized invoices. To do this you will need to create a user account by providing us your email address.
- You acknowledge and confirm that the invoice created by Invoice Builder is a retail invoice only, intended for requesting payments from your customers or clients for the goods and services you provide them. Invoice Builder will not create a “tax invoice” and will not include all components required by your tax jurisdiction to qualify for tax invoice purposes. The invoice created should not be used or be relied upon for tax purposes.
- You further acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to confirm that the invoices you create are true and correct, and that they contain complete and accurate information regarding the transaction described therein and the payment to be made to you in connection thereof.
- You represent and warrant that you have all rights to all content and data uploaded by you as part of your use of the Invoice Builder and you hereby grant us the right to use the data uploaded for the purposes of providing to you the Invoice Builder service and modifying or improving the Invoice Builder or other products or services. To the extent that any information or data provided by you comprises personal data, such personal data will have been obtained, and that the provision of such personal data to us for the purposes hereof will be, in compliance with all relevant data protection laws.
- Aggregate Data: During and after the term of this agreement, we may use non-personally identifiable data within the Invoice Builder for purposes of enhancing the service, aggregated statistical analysis, technical support and other business purposes.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all activity in your user account. Accordingly, you must use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to your user account, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access; keep the user name and password of your Invoice Builder account confidential.
- PROHIBITED USE:
- You will not use the Invoice Builder for any illegal, fraudulent or other prohibited activity. If we suspect that you may be engaging in or have engaged in a fraudulent, illegal or prohibited activity, including any violation of these Terms, your access to the Invoice Builder and website may be suspended or terminated. Additionally, depending on the severity of the violations, we may contact law enforcement.
- Without derogating from the generality of the above, you may not: (i) sell, resell, rent or lease the use of the Invoice Builder (ii) use the Invoice Builder to store or transmit infringing, unsolicited marketing emails, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party rights; (iii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Invoice Builder; (iv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Invoice Builder or their related systems or networks; (v) reverse engineer the Invoice Builder or any part thereof; or (vi) access the Invoice Builder to build a competitive service or product, or copy any feature, function or graphic for competitive purposes.
- INDEMNIFICATION; LIABILITY
- You agree to defend, reimburse or compensate us and hold us, our other companies in our corporate group and any third parties on which we rely or partner with to deliver products and service harmless from any claim, demand, expenses or costs (including legal fees, fines or penalties) that we incur or suffer due to or arising out of your or your agents’ breach of these Terms, breach of any applicable law or regulation and/or use of the Invoice Builder. This provision shall survive termination of the relationship between you and us.
- YOUR USE OF THE INVOICE BUILDER IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INVOICE BUILDER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- No content, form or information provided by us as part of the Invoice Builder shall constitute or be construed as legal advice or tax advice. For any additional information with respect to the tax regulations and applicable requirements, reporting and filing, including any decisions and judgment applied or that should be applied to you please consult with a tax attorney or tax advisor.
- We disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from accessing or downloading information in connection with the Invoice Builder, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the services of the Invoice Builder should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond our control, corrupt the administration, security or proper administration of the Invoice Builder.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REPUTATION OR LOST SAVINGS) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THE INVOICE BUILDER, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM ASSERTED IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AT ANY TIME EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE TOTAL FEES YOU PAID FOR THE USE OF THE INVOICE BUILDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCE BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE INVOICE BUILDER SERVICE BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT User of the Invoice Builder may contact us for recommendations and/or suggestions at any time through email@example.com.
- The Invoice Builder services is operated from the United States and these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware. Any dispute under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with your use of the Invoice Builder shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Delaware except where prohibited by US law.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part shall be severed from the remainder of the Terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to make changes or additions to these Terms for any reason at any time. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend this Invoice Builder service should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Program has been compromised in any way.